Chair: Theresa Springer
Each cook entrant will need to bring his or her own raw meat, which will be either ribs or
tri-tip. There will be a potluck dinner only for the cook entrants and their families plus 3 guests. The following rules were adopted:
- Bring your own raw meat.
- Cooking time for raw meat starts at 10:00 am, following inspection of the meat.
- Cooking time is a 6 hour limit, ending at 4:00 pm.
- All preparation and cooking will be done at the island.
- There are two choices for meat, either ribs or tri-tip.
- The potluck dinner will begin at 4:10 pm, so the meat can rest and be cut for serving.
A prize for first place and for second place will be awarded.